Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy New Year!

Well first of all I must apologise for my lack of posts. I have been very busy working on the house and enjoying my two weeks leave from work (bring on maternity leave).
Of course the house did not make the dead line of Christmas and we are still boarding at my parents abode (hence no photos as my parents computer is a bit of a dinosaur). Hopefully we will be occupying our newly extended residence as of late next week!!! But I have decided I am not going to bitch and moan as I am sick and tired of reading blogs and facebook status updates complaining about 2009. Okay so 2009 had lots of ups and downs for me to, but sometimes rather than being self obsessed think about those less fortunate.
So here's to a wonderful 2010 with no new years resolutions for me!
I hope to post some photo's of the house ASAP!!! (yeah don't count on it)

2 comments:

  1. end of next week ??? You must be so excited !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But I like to bitch and moan online, it brings me such joy!

    Good luck with moving in soon, we're really looking forward to a sneaky peak in real life!

    ReplyDelete