Monday, January 18, 2010

Home Sweet Home!

Okay so I must be the worst blogger in the world! If anyone out there was actually following this blog they wont be anymore.....
As the title suggests we are finally back in our home. We moved back in last Thursday night and I still haven't managed to unpack everything. I have promised myself I will not post any final before and after shots until the house is completely unpacked and set up.
However, as I have not posted any photos for such a long time, I will do some posts over the next week which will update on the builders progress since my last photos in November!!!


















Entrance into old kitchen (now bathroom) all plastered up.





























Kitchen, new living area and bedroom 3 plastered

2 comments:

  1. Yee ha !!! So so happy for you Kirsten.
    can't wait for some "after" pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kirsten. That looks fantastic. How exciting. xo

    ReplyDelete