Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Kitchen

Last Thursday and Friday our awesome cabinetmaker (David Turner) installed our Kitchen, Laundry and Bathroom Vanity. He has done such and awesome job within extremely tight time lines. I think you would all agree that it looks fantastic! I can’t wait until the plasters finished and everything is painted so I can remove the plastic to reveal the gloss and put on the handles. Our timeline to be in for Christmas is not looking great. I think the plumber will hold us up as well as a tiler, if I cant find one in the next couple of days. If anyone can recommend a good tiler who can do a job before Christmas let me know!!!

























I cant wait to get into my new kitchen and cook up a storm!

Bathroom Vanity and Laundry Cupboard

2 comments:

  1. I bet you guys are getting so excited! It's really looking great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hey! This looks so fabulous- can't wait until you fill us in again x

    ReplyDelete