Sunday, August 16, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away!

I know we are still in need of rain but at the moment the Oswin household is in desperate need of sunshine so the builders can start the renovations.
Friday saw the builders mark out the dimensions of the new extension. However it was 1.3 meters short of where it was supposed to be. Upon checking the plans I discovered the drafts person who drew the plans has stuffed up the measurements. After freaking out I phoned the builder whom told me not to worry and advised that he will fix it Monday morning.
Yesterday saw us demolish the laundry which proved to be a little more difficult than first thought. Marc did a fantastic job but is paying for it today!



































Surely we should see some developments tomorrow with these parked in our backyard.
This may be my last post for a fortnight as we will have no internet access. I hope to have a lot of progress to report and photos to post when we are back online!

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with it all Kirsten. I bet you were panicking when the measurements didn't work out. Hope it's all going well now. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's a lot of demolishing! Good luck :)

    ReplyDelete