Sunday, August 9, 2009

Ghostpatrol

I still can't quite believe that I am now the proud owner of two original artworks by Ghostpatrol!
Marc and I ventured to Melbourne yesterday especially to attend an open studio and sale of works by Ghostpatrol and Miso.
























We arrived just after opening to find the studio packed with prospective buyers. I had attended with high hopes of purchasing an original piece of artwork but in reality knew I would probably only be able to afford a print.
However, I was pleasantly surprised and left
with not one but two amazing pieces of work.
Now I just wish the builders would start so I have somewhere to hang these works of art
!
















2 comments:

  1. That's awesome Kirsten, Ghostpatrol is one of my favourite artists/illustrators too. I can't wait til I have a bit of extra cash to splurge on art (even if they are only prints)!

    ReplyDelete