Saturday, July 4, 2009

My First Post!!!

Well, here we go. I have wanted to start a blog for a while now but just don't seem to find the time. My original motivation for starting a blog was crafty related. However Rohan and Kim kimmikki have inspired me to blog about our up and coming renovations. I have friends overseas and interstate who also asked to be kept up to date with the progress and this seems to be the simplest way. So here we go, this could be the start of something wonderful or something disastrous. There will be more to this blog than just reno's but I guess you will just have to keep reading to find out what!

I notice that everyone is always interested what is behind a blog name so what better way to start than to introduce you to these two amazing creatures.

Oscar


Mac


Oscar sleeping



1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness, Oscar looks like Rainbow Bright! Welcome to the world of blogging :)

    ReplyDelete